LEGAL-TRANSLATIONS.com is owned by LINGUAVOX, a translation company specialised in legal, economics and financial translations. Our translators and revisers are well versed in the disciplines of Law, the Economy and Finance and can offer translations of the highest quality in over 80 languages. Our priority is to offer our clients a quality service. Good proof of this lies in our ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management system and our translation service in accordance with EN-15038:20006, the European standard specifically for translation service providers, which lays down the professional qualifications for translators and revisers and demands that all translations are exhaustively reviewed by a third party.
We will explain how we work with an example. If you entrust us with a legal translation from English to Spanish, one of our coordinators will allocate it to a legal translator with a degree in Translation or Law, with demonstrable knowledge in the subject area of the Law and English legislation (American, Anglo Saxon, etc) and Spanish. Later, the translation will be thoroughly reviewed by a reviser with similar professional training to the translator and with at least two years proven experience as a translator specialised in legal documents. Finally, the reviewed translation will be subject to final internal quality control before delivery to the client. And, if the client so wishes, we can also offer a sworn, official and certified translation service in Spain and other countries. In the above example, if you request it, we could deliver a sworn translation of the document to you with a stamp and signature from a sworn translator accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. And, of course, we guarantee maximum confidentiality at all times, including with documents you entrust to us at the time of preparing the quote.
LEGAL, ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL TRANSLATION
- Of any document. The most common are all types of contracts: civil contracts (household tenancy, sale and purchase of property, Welsh mortgage, partnerships, securities, sureties, loans), commercial contracts (service contracts, assignment of credit, commercial sale and purchase, participatory account, deposits, works execution, commercial sureties, freight, forfaiting, lease, etc), employment contracts, etc. Legal reports, forms, lawsuits, statutes, legal rulings, petitions, sworn statements, indictments, deeds of partnership, laws, judgements, articles of incorporation, financial statements, insurance policies, funds reports, balance sheets, annual report, share option plans, etc. And, in the case of sworn official or certified translations, the commonest documents are all kinds of certificates (birth, criminal records, death, widowhood, documents to certify that a person is unmarried), records (academic, adoption, medical), passports, etc.
- In almost any combination of languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, etc.
- In the timescale you indicate. Specialists in urgent translations.
- At competitive prices. At the best price you can buy quality.
- With a guarantee of quality. ISO-9001 (system) and EN-15038 (service) certificates.
- We have one of the largest databases of legal, sworn, economics and financial translators in the market and we can manage translation projects in almost any language.
Ask for a free quote without obligation.
If you would like further information on our company, ask for a presentation with detailed information on all our services (technical, medical, certified, etc translation).